Spa Therapists at The Johnstown Estate Hotel & Spa
The Johnstown Estate is where Georgian splendour meets modern-day luxury. Set in the peace and quiet of the countryside overlooking the river Blackwater and nestled between the villages of Johnstownbridge and Enfield. Only 35 minutes from Dublin City Centre and located at just 9 off the M4 motorway. The Estate is home to Ireland’s premier Spa Resort ensuring that our guests can recharge and relax all year round. The Award-Winning Spa Resort has 18 treatment rooms, aroma and Finnish steam rooms, caldarium, relaxation room and lounge. We are currently recruiting full and part time Spa Therapists to join our fully trained team.
Please send your CV below or contact BeautifulJobs on 01 9036279 for more information.
- To provide and maintain the highest standards of treatments, recommendations forclient homecare and daily operational procedures
- Overall providing excellent client care, creating a feeling of rest and relaxations for clients, resulting in repeat client visits and increased treatment and retails sales for the Spa
- To ensure that an informed knowledge consultation is followed at each visit.
- Consult with Spa Management prior to treating any client condition/situation that may cause harm or distress to clients during or following a treatment
- Ensure treatments are carried out as required by the Company through relevant training that is provided
- Ensure consistency and high standards of treatments are delivered on each client visit
- Maintain the treatment areas to the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene and presentation according to the Spa’s policies and procedures
- Ensure treatment room is prepared before the client arrives
- To begin and end treatments at the published time, ensuring that clients are not kept waiting for their treatment at any time
- 1 year relevant experience
- Must be beauty and body trained itec/cibtac
- Cidesco an advantage
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and positive approach about their career
- High personal standards and values
- Proactive and assertive attitude
- Dynamic both personally and professionally
- Smart/professional appearance
- Friendly and gracious attitude towards clients, staff and management
- Ability to empathise with clients and have a high standard of etiquette
- Open to continuous learning by improving performance by increasing own efficiency, initiate courses of action and willingly take on new responsibilities
- Meal on Duty
- Staff Car Parking
- Complimentary Gym/Leisure membership
- Departmental Incentives
- Training & Development
- Full & Part Time hours available
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email email@example.com for more information.